I am an experienced classroom practitioner with a passion for computing education. I have considerable experience providing training and mentoring for computing teachers and have written teaching resources for Pearson, Boardworks and Zig Zag education.
I currently work as a Teaching Fellow in Computer Science Education at King’s College London and have a particular interest in physical computing.
- ‘GCSE (9-1) Computer Science – Technical Topics Presentations and Worksheets’, Zig Zag Education (2017)
- ‘Programming’ in Edexcel GCSE Computer Science, Pearson (2016)
- ‘Technical Topics Presentations and Worksheets for AS & A Level Computer Science’, Zig Zag Education (2015)
- ‘Edexcel ICT Unit 1 Interactive’, Zig Zag Education (2014)
- ‘KS3 Computing Interactive’, Zig Zag Education (2014)
- ‘Python Challenges for KS3/4’, Zig Zag Education (2014)